Friday, August 5, 2011

Life and Other Random Crap

So yeah, haven't updated in a while and I have nothing better to do than this so I figure, Why Not?. lolz
Um.... well, School starts up again in a few weeks and I'm half-dreading/half-looking forward too school. I love being able to see everyone and everything and I actually don't mind school. I do however hate homework and the fact that school starts at 8 am instead of like 1pm when I am actually fully awake. lolz
Night School could work for me... I'm practically a vampire as it is, why not just make it even more and let me have night school, dude. lolz <3
But yeah, recently I've been watching Soul Eater and Vampire Knight and I love them both. Although I already knew I loved Soul Eater but I finally got to watch Vampire Knight and I AM ADDICTED dude. I can't wait to have enough free time to watch the rest of the episodes lolz <3

So yeah.... um.... I can't believe summer has come and gone so fast... it's weird... the school year seems to drag on forever, until its over then it seems like it passed so quickly... it's the same with summer... one second I have three months and a ton of summer work to do and now its august and i only have a few weeks and like 2 papers to write lolz....
I'm a procrastinator, what can I say... lolz <3 *shrugs*

I'm also looking forward to MATSURICON in a few weeks. I don't have anything special planed but I've been practically having Con-Withdraw lolz so it'll be nice just to be back with my people lolz <3 jk but seriously it'll be nice to go to a con... i'll do another journal about that because i really have a lot to say about cons lolz so yeah.. i guess that's it for now...

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment