Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back To School

Okay well, back to school for us. Three days in an I already have homework over the weekend. I am gonna die in Chem 2 this year... WHY DIDN'T I COMMIT MORE STUFF TO MEMORY LAST YEAR?!?!?!?

Hopefully, I'll manage to survive and make it through this year with a minimal number of deaths (meaning I don't die too many times due to homework and stuff) but, all in all...
I think this year will be fun.

JUNIOR YEAR, MAN!!

I have resolved to take lots of pictures and video and I make no promises I will not show up to school in cosplay at some point. lolz <3

I'm an upperclassmen now... I can do whatever the hell I want lmao... but no seriously... I will show up to the school in atleast one of my wigs at somepoint lmao <3 ...

AP Euro is gonna be interesting I think but hard. Damn college level classes. Why do I have to be smart. lmao
AP English will be easy I think...
Chem 2 is gonna be hard as hell I think...
Algebra 2 I don't have an opinion on yet cause we havent done anything but I have already started making new friends who are also into anime
Psychology will be interesting but the class is PACKED! (second semester i have Government so we'll have to wait and see how that class is)
Study hall is boring but i think it will be useful
Lunch is lunch but it sucks having it 6th period again - the last lunch period of the day.... by that time I'm ready to eat someone's face off lmao
French 3 will be difficult but *sigh* ya know, *shrugs* that's what I get for wanting to graduate with honnors lolz <3 ^_^

Well, that's all for now, I'll put up a rant later that some of my friends already got to see on my facebook about lobsters. So, till then...

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment