Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Which Hogwarts House Would..... I ..........Be In?

Well, me and my friends have had many lengthy descusions about this particular question over the years. We grew up with Harry Potter and everyone who's read the books or watched the movies has probably thought about this.

What Hogwarts House would you be in?

Well, I've given it some deep and phylisophical thought and I think I've figured out my personal House.
I belive that based on my shyness and the fact that I think rude and mean things and never actually do or say them because of that shyness. Also friendship is probably one of the most important things to me. So based on my personallity and stuff, I believe that I'm outwardly a Gryffindor and innwardly a Slytherin. So this means I would probably be placed in Gryffindor. Which is fine with me however since the Sorting hat does take into account your choice I might end up in Slytherin because I'd choose to be. I mean come on, their freakin' common room is under water HOW COOL IS THAT!!! lolz

Now, if you have read or watched Harry Potter at all I bet you have a general idea of the House traits so that helps if you want to figure out what House you'd be in. I can't speak for everyone, this is just my thought about myself, because honestly you'd have to know your personality to truely decide.

I'm going to do another of these with almost like descriptions of some of the characteristics and stuff that i think are associated with each house but I'm too tired to that right now lolz...

So yeah, that's really all I have to say this time. I guess that's all for now.

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to say "Gryffindor" because, well, Gryffindor is awesome. But in reality, I'd probably be in Ravenclaw :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, probably. You're deffinately smart enough to get into Ravenclaw lolz <3

    ReplyDelete