Thursday, July 14, 2011

HARRY POTTER MIDNIGHT PREMIER

OMG OMG OMG

So me and 2 of my friends are going to the HARRY POTTER MIDNIGHT PREMIER and OMG I CAN'T WAIT

IT'S GONNA BE FREAKIN AWESOME and since my mom got me a Gryffindor Sweater thing for my birthday I acutually have something to Gryffindor to wear to it.
I was debating on wearing my Slytherin tie which my mom also got me for my birthday but I decided to wear the sweater cause it's more obvious PLUS i don't want to get beat up lolz jk but still....

I love Gryffindor and
I love Slytherin

At some point when i get the chance prob next week I'm going to do a whole journal on Houses and which one I think i would be in and why and stuff so yeah... trust me it's very deep and profound and what-not lolz

well that's all for now

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

1 comment:

  1. I think Megan's wearing her Slytherin cloak. And Laura's going as Draco. I think you'd be fine in Slytherin

    ReplyDelete