Friday, July 15, 2011

BACK FROM THE PREMIER

SO, I just got back from the HARRY POTTER MIDNIGHT PREMIER; I did not see it in 3D but personally, Harry Potter's Harry Potter, I don't really care if it's in 3D as long as I get to see it and there was only about enough of us to fill the theatre, YES it was PACKED, but still for the 3D version LITTERALLY THE LINE FILLED THE ENTIRE LOBBY of the building. It was INSANE!!

We saw this group there, they actually DRESSED UP as the characters (if I had planned farther ahead I would've but as it was I didn't lolz all I had was a Gryffindor sweater) lolz BUT OMG they looked amazing, they had a Bellatrix, a Rita Skeeter, an Malfoy and some others. I saw a LOT of malfoys and a lot of random Hogwarts kids lolz ^_^  and a Hagrid i think and a Sirius Black i think.... IDK but YEAH OMG

OMG THE MOVIE WAS AMAZING TOTALLY AMAZING ALTHOUGH I KNOW BRANDI WILL RANT ABOUT THE EYE COLOR AND THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT DIFFERED FROM THE MOVIE THAT slightly ANNOYED ME I DON'T CARE THE MOVIE WAS AMAZING.

I cried twice though. Just a little. The first time it was litterally a single tear. Then SNAPE'S FLASHBACKS *sniffles* OMG litterally I had 3 tears lolz. but still, IT WAS SOOOOOOOO SAD AND I FELT SOOOOOO BAD FOR HIM AND OMG I LOVE SNAPE I JUST LOVE HIM AND OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, it's late and I have a lot to do tomorow so I guess that's it for now... lolz

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment