Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am just so sick of homework.

Okay, I should be doing my french homework right now but I am seriously on the verg of tears right now becuase I am just  so. sick. of trying to do this freaking stuff when I barely know what I'm doing. She's going so fast with the chapters that I can barely keep up. And she wonder's why our test scores are so low. It's cause we don't freakin know what we're doing. I am so fed up with this crap. I know we still have another 2 or so weeks left but seriously... the homework for french is getting rediculus. Plus I didn't even get to start on my hw tonight till like 8:30-9 pm becuase of my therepist appointment..... it's driving me insane litterally... like now, I'm litterally crying while writing this because I am just so stressed out....

T_T

I'm done. I'm just so done.

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment