Friday, March 11, 2011

OH DEAR LORD!!!!

Okay so I've recently been doing this like Microsoft Excel document with info from ALL my stories in it.

OH DEAR LORD!!!!
WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY STORIES!!!!

I'm not even joking. I've been doing this for over a week now cause this was what I was working on last weekend when my computer died.
Now granted I can only work on it a few hours at a time cause otherwise I get bored and sleepy and stuff. So yeah, but still!!!! I have 58 AND I'M NOT EVEN DONE!!! I'm close, but NOT DONE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I THINK I JUST LIKE MAKING THINGS DIFICULT FOR MYSELF OR SOMETHING!!!!

But yeah... so that's really the only thing I have to say to you guys.... um.... yeah...
I will let you know how many I have when I'm acutally done cause TECHNICALLY I'm working on #58 right now so I only have 57 DONE! but STILL!!! so yeah... LOLZ

~Peace&Love
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment