Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life Sucks... I guess it's just one of those days.

Life sucks.
I guess it's just one of those days or something...
first my computer crashes and it's not even like a crash it's because the battery is bad so like it still works if I keep it plugged in but it does this random thing where it will just shut it self off for no apparent reason it's done it like 4 or 5 times now but it's not very offten it's like every three months or something.... idk....
but it's really frustraiting because then when i'm working on stuff i have to try to get the recovery well... i accidentally hit the big X instead of the small x and I lost the page I've been working on for the last like two hours or something. Now I wasn't working strait, hardcore or anything so it really didn't take me quite that long but still ... I bassically just WAISTED two hours of my life because now I have to go back and retype everything....

THEN ON TOP OF THAT

It looks like crap out side cause it's all rainy and stuff and I wanted to go to the bookstore but my mom said we probably weren't gonna go and I don't blame her or anything but it's kinda annoying and right now I really wish i had my temps or soemthing or perferably my acutal lisence so I could just be like "I'm goin' to the book store see ya later", ya know.... *sigh* idk.... i'm just frustrated and feel like I wanna cry right now....... It's just a bad day I guess.....

And it started out so well... with breakfast from McDonalds.

2 comments:

  1. it's okay thanx ^_^ my mom did end up taking me to Borders cause I inadvertedly made her feel bad when I didn't even mean too.... lolz ^_^ YAYZ FOR PARENTAL GUILT lolz

    ReplyDelete