Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OGT WEEK!! OWLs AND OTHER SHENANIGANS!!!

OGT Week
OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear to god, it's freakin annoying cause not only am I tired from taking two hours of tests every morning, but I have French first period and IT'S KILLING ME!!!
The tests themselves I don't mind, it's the fact that after a 2 hour test, I walk into french class and have a quiz (BOTH DAYS so far!!) IT'S KILLING ME!!!
I think I failed the quiz last period because I can barely speek ENGLISH (on a normal day when we start at 8) but after 2 HOURS OF TESTING I CAN STILL BARELY SPEEK INGLISH ENGLISH and apparently I can't spell either. *sigh*
IDK but it's freaking annoying. it's not fair, I realize everyone else who has had to take them has been through the same thing but still, they DIDN'T HAVE FRENCH FIRST PERIOD most of them anyway ... you know what I mean.

BUT I REALIZED SOMETHING OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!!
THE OGT IS LIKE THE non-magical, Muggle version of the OWLs
(yes I'm a Harry Potter Nerd and Proud Of It!!!<3)

Other Shenanigans
well I don't really have much to say as far as other shenanigans other than the fact that I'm super tired expecially because of the Spring Forward time change thingy, so yeah..... I am however wearing my new Slytherin Hoodie which IS AMAZINGLY SOFT and I GOT IT ON CLEARANCE!!! FROM HOT TOPIC!!! YAYZ!!!!!! so yeah! ..... and yesterday I wore my brand new DRESS that I got from Hot Topic too and ITS AMAZING!!! so yeah I had a sudden realization after I bought it that it reminds me for some reason of like Punk Lichtenstein so yeah.... idk, just a sudden realization lolz!!! I will probably attempt to do something with that eventually IDK just as a random side project probably since I have her hair cut and color already lolz ^_^ so yeah... IDK..

thats all for now

~Peace&Love
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment