Thursday, September 30, 2010

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN BE SO MEAN!

Why do people have to be so mean and hateful. I realize we don't have to do a post this week but i don't care. I need to talk about this.
It made me want to cry when i saw this on the news tonight.
Why are people so ignorant.
Just because a kid is gay doesn't give you the right to pick on him/her.
BEING GAY IS NOT A BAD THING!
I just don't understand how people can be so cruel. That person they are picking on is exactly that A PERSON, ANOTHER LIVING, BREATHING, HUMAN BEING!
It pisses me off so much when people are this ignorant.

Now i realize that certain religions believe that being gay is wrong.
I don't agree with that but i respect other's religions. It's not my place to tell people their beliefs are wrong, but in todays society with so much about gay rights and everything i just don't understand how people can still  be so hateful.

The news story was that a collage freshmen was picked on for being gay after some fellow classmates hid a camera in his room and live-streamed him 'with' another guy (if you know what i mean)... 3 days later on his face book he posted saying "Jumping off GW bridge sorry."

I'm dead serious i cried. I cried because no one diserves to feel so badly about who/how they are that they take their own life.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39438381/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39445225/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

No comments:

Post a Comment