Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Randomness! (with a little bit of cosplay)

Okay well, so yeah. I have nothing to write about really. So far the only thing I've talked about is my summer and I have offically run out of things to tell you about it. Nothing interesting has happend since school started, it's just typical high school crap. You know, get up early, got to school, try to stay awake through all you're classes, practically die of starvation before lunch every day, manage to live (lol), sit through more classes, do homework, go to bed and then get up the next day and do it all over again. Nothing super interesting. Sometimes I get to hang out with my friends on the weekends and I'm trying to figure out how to pay for cosplay when I have no job. *sigh* Why does cosplay have to be so expensive?! But yeah, so I really want to do some CMV's (Cospaly Music Videos) but idk if we will have the time. We ARE doing something for Halloween and then Christmas DEFFINATELY (whether the others like it or not) (lol) (love you guys) ^_^.

I'm hoping to do Death Note Halloween thing (I have plans and ideas lol) and then maybe Final Fantasy Christmas or something, not sure yet. But yeah so we'll see, I guess, but until then, nothing remotly interesting is probably gonna happen. Like I said, School is School, nothing real interesting there, except for the occasional Drama that arrises to which i refuse to be a part of unless it initially conserns me. Either way, I could live without it, I hate Drama, it's just so dramatic (lol ^_^) so yeah, anyway. Um... I'm not really sure what else to say here other than the fact that I'm offically running out of things to wright about on here and this is only my third blog that we haven't had a topic for ..... *sigh*. Unless something interesting happens like every week, I'm just going to have to find something stupid to ramble on about in these. Oh well, rambling can be fun too lol

So that's it for now.

Peace & Love,
Kiru

2 comments:

  1. Nice, Breanna. Hmmm...the things that go through Breanna's mind...eat, sleep, cosplay. :) Interesting plans, though. ~Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup pretty much lolz and maybe this year we'll actually get to do it ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete