Monday, September 13, 2010

In Depth - Summer

Because I have nothing else to write about.

So, at the start of summer, I just sat around the house, jammin’ to my music and playing on my computer. I worked a little on some of my stories and I got my hair cut so that it was shorter and looks like it does now. Me, Kiri, and Kita (a.k.a. me, dei, and laney) went to the mall with BVB [Black Veil Brides] make-up and got strange looks, which was the entire point ^_^ YAY! lol unfortunately I don’t have any pics of it but oh well. So, then in the first couple weeks of July I went to Brandi’s B-Day party (which is a week before mine) and saw Dei, Chrissy, Mark, Jade, and Jasmine there. It was awesome and fun and random because we are all so full of randomness that almost everything we do seems random. lol
And I attended my cousins Graduation party


Then July 22-29, Rein, Kita and I (Chrissy, Alanna and I) were in Florida with my Dad. We went to Metrocon [July 23-25] in Tampa and then spend 3 days in Orlando. On the way down to Florida (in Georgia where we stoped for the night) there was Exit 18 (which is now infamous amoung the three of us) because on Exit 18 there were alcohol stores and bars and other things that made us joke about how “It would be so much more fun than our exit.” (Exit 16) and so then we just kept that joke going the entire time.

One of the days in Orlando we went to Universal Studios: Harry Potter Park. It was fun but REALLY REALLY hot and so we were all dying and I was an idiot and wore a long sleeved black shirt… in Florida…. in the summer….. *sigh*.

So yeah that’s pretty much it, for now. I promise next time I will talk about something other than my summer. lol ^_^

~Peace&Love

Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment