Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Video

I'm not really sure how to respond to that video...
All I can really say is that it depressed me greatly, to hear what he went through and that he lost all his old friends and his wife because he was just so different and depressed. I think it forces you to realize the effect that war has on everyone, whole countires and individual people alike.

It's greatly confusing to me, as mentioned in the movie, why we are taught growing up we should kill people and yet that seems to be how countries settle their problems. I realize sometimes it is needed, but War is over-used as a way to solve things, I think. The problem is things like that don't just change. If they do change they take many, many years and most of the time, they don't STAY changed. Oh, well.

I really have nothing else to add to this. I have nothing else to say about the video. It was quite repeditave so I think I have covered everything I wanted to... so yeah..

~Peace&Love
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment