Friday, June 10, 2011

Stupid Weather

Okay first, obviously i wasn't able to go to colossal con, but s'all good. ^_^ *shrugs* it wasn't like - life or death - or anything like that so i'll live lolz *rolls eyes*

and OMG I HATE THE WEATHER
okay so I went to bed at about midnight-12:30 around in there. i didn't get to sleep till probably 2-2:30... *sigh* and THEN this morning, i freakin woke up at like 8 AM when my mom was leaving for work and I would've gone back to sleep but NOOOOO... becuase it was storming, still is actually... rain, thunder, lightning the whole bit. and my dog is freaking narotic... *sigh* that means he FREAKS out when it rains he's scared of rain... even if it's just like sprinkles he FREAKS.... so of corse with the thunder and lightning as well he's spazzing......... so yeah, I've been in and out of sleep like that half-awake/half-asleep zone since about 8 am because every now and then i would open my eyes to see if he was still in my room becuase I have to keep an eye on him becuase otherwise he tries to scratch at the laundryroom door-hurts himslef-and tears up the floor... so yeah... and everytime there was an expecially loud crash of thunder I would have to tell him it was okay....

THEN at about a quarter past 9 or so, my mom calls me from work and of corse I answer the phone half-alseep and she's like "i figured you'd be up"and I seriously responded "not really" and she just ignored me... idk if she wasn't really listening or what but yeah...........
then like 5 minutes later my dad calls and tells me to watch becuase at his house there's hale and stuff... so yeah.... *sigh*

IM BORED AND I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AGAIN...... GHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well, I guess I'll work through it.... i guess that's all for now, just wanted to rant and complain about how FREAKIN' TIRED I AM THANKS TO THE STUPID WEATHER..... lolz

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment