Friday, June 3, 2011

THE FIRST OFFICAL DAY OF SUMMER (and some other stuff lolz)

Okay so I acutally went to bed at a decent time last night, it was crazy but then again I did have some school yesterday even if I did get to leave early. I'm thinking about going to this carnival thing that I saw was being put up yesterday. I'm gonna see if a few of my friends can go, and I still have to ask my mom but I'm hoping she'll take me. I almost don't want to ask my friends until I know if my mom will or not but I don't want them making plans.... *sigh* IDK...

Oh and if you hadn't figured it out, I'm not going to ColossalCon this year, maybe next year. It just took too long to decide if I wanted to go and so we wern't able to get a room and my dad is pretty pick about Hotels with all the crap like bed bugs and stuff you have to worry about, you know. So yeah, but hopfully that means I will be going to maybe MatsuriCon in August. I haven't asked yet, but yeah, as long as I get to go to atleast 1 con this summer I will be happy. And as long as we get something done. lolz

So yeah, It's the first official day of Summer Break, and I'm already BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!!!!! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, I'm thinking about steeling my friend Brandi's idea of making a whole blog just on my writing... so yeah IDK, we'll see... I'm not sure if I'm willing to put my stuff out there like that, I'm not nearly as trusting as Brandi is with ideas and stuff like that. I'm so afraid someone will jack my ideas or something. But like I said IDK I haven't decided yet... we'll see... lolz it might help solve my writers block proplem.

No comments:

Post a Comment