Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Have Noting To Write About

Well, as the title clearly states I have absloutley nothing to write about. I have nothing to say, nothing new has happend other than we just got back this week from Spring Break and it's been kind of chaotic with all the homework and stuff. I think some of the teachers have gone insane or something because of what they are expecting from us now. It's insanity. I don't know, man.

But yeah... okay so I just had to streach just to get that out... now I'm out of ideas again. I don't want to just rant about anime or anything 'cause I'm sure that would get boring after a while since even if I did, most people would still have absolutley NO idea what I was talking about. And I have no way to describe anime to someone, I just can't, I don't know how. But for the record: cartoons ARE NOT the same thing as anime. Yes some cartoons are anime, and some anime are cartoons but for the most part, cartoons are like what little kids watch on saturday mornings. Anime tends to be the shows targeted more toward teens. Like Naruto, Hetalia, (etc.) because there are alot more violence/slightly mature topics (etc.) like that in them. Sure younger kids probably watch some of them becuase some arn't that bad, and I will admit that I watch cartoons still *shrugs* so what, they're funny as hell! ^_^ <3 lolz
but yeah... so well... I think that covers my ranting pretty well
That's all for now

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment