Saturday, April 2, 2011

BLAHHHHHH!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another blog post and still nothing to say. I've been flipping between fandom's today [Harry Potter to Hetalia and back and forth]. I finally decided I feel more like Gilbert (Prussia) than Draco today, so yeah, I've been watching Hetalia videos on YouTube all day. I have nothing better to do.

I'm bored and this is pointlessly stupid. I have nothing to say, I had to try really hard to just get that much and it was lame..... since when does anybody care about my inner-mind fandom itentity crisis thingys that I have like every other day lolz.
No I'm not crazy, at least not officially or like that anyway...

So yeah, I agree with Laney's blog except for the fact that after this year, I will probably create a Cosplay-Specific Blog and just update about cosplay stuff or something.... IDK... alot of other cosplayers have bloggers so I guess it's a good way to get stuff like Con Information out to people or whatever IDK....

I'm still bored, and I guess that's all I have to say for now...

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment