Monday, November 22, 2010

My Friends

First: The mushy sappy crap. lol My friends are my world. They are amazing and I love them so much. They mean so much to mean and I couldn't live without them. Most of the time I hate getting mushy like this but as the Holiday season gets closer and we get older, I'm reminded more and more of just how much they mean to me and how we may not all be together one day. It makes me sad and for that reason I hate talking about what's going to happen after high school. I can't imagine what I would do if I lost them.
It's 3 days till Thanksgiving and I just wanted to give thanks for my friends. I love you guys more than you will ever know.
Now, enough with the sappy mushy crap. lol
My friends are crazy, insane, hyper, silly, loveable, funny, amusing, intertaining, psycho, and over all WEIRD. But that's why I love them.
They drive me crazy and they get on my nerves sometimes though but that's bound to happen. I know I drive them a little crazy too sometimes and I know I drive them crazy just as much. I have known them for so long it's inevitable. But they are like family and that's why even when we want to kill eachother, deep down, we still love eachother. That's why we can respond "I love you, too." when we tell eachother "I hate you."
They are always there for me and they are the best friends anyone could ask for.

So, here they are:
From left to right: me (playing Veggie Samurai), Dei with Mountain Dew and Laney face-palming
Courtney
Chrissy and Jade at Brandi's 15th B-Day Party

Me when our group went to see Vampires Suck

Me, Dei, and Laney at Vampire's Suck

Dei and me

Chrissy and Jade

Brandi on Class Colors Day of Spirit Week



<>
Morgan glaring at water in Chemistry lol

<>
<>
SaBrina making a funny face during Study Hall I think

Dei and Jasmine on Little Kid Day (sorry it's blurry)
There they are in all their random glory lol
I really wish i had more group pics and i really wish i had more pics of Chrissy but i don't actually have any pics I took with me at the moment so this is what you got lol ^_^ <3

~Peace&Love
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment