Monday, November 22, 2010

Hypothetically Speaking

So some hypotheical questions were brought to my attention.
Such as:
What if Santa was a vampire?
If there is a pregnant Werewolf and she has the babies in Wolf form, would they be babies or puppies?
What if she was in her human form?
If a vampire and a werewolf have a kid together, what is it?
If vampires can't change/grow, why then, in some movies, when you cut off a limb, does it grow back?
If vampires can't change/grow, why then, can they have children in Vampire Knight?
etc.
(I have more but they arn't school appropriate) lol
OKAY, It's official. Hypotheticals make my head hurt. lol

There are just to many possibilities to contemplate without makeing my brain hurt. lol
Well, I don't really have much to say as far as this goes since I have to keep this 'school appropriate'. lol


P.S. THIS IS WHY HARRY POTTER BEATS TWILIGHT
HARRY POTTER RULES!  lol


~Peace&Love
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment