Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Friends and Purple Day

Well.... random ranting!!!! lol

Okay so First I Want to Rant about my friends.
I love my friends SO MUCH! I couldn't live without them. They have made me who I am today and continue to change who I will be tomorrow. They mean so much to me and sometimes I get really emotional about it but when I do it's just because I get so afraid of losing them. They are such a huge part of my life and they mean the world to me. They are some of the most important people in my life.
Sometimes they get annoying, but everyone does, and even when they do, I still love them. The good times, as Laney said in her blog, outweigh the bad by A TON!  by so much it's not even funny. No matter how annoying they will get I will always love them.

ON ANOTHER NOTE!

So yeah, um apparently tomorrow, 10/20/10, there has been organized a 'Wear Purple Day'  to, i guess, pay respect to the recent suicides of gay teens. My friend Dei told me about it and she heard 'bout it on facebook so i don't know alot of details or whatever but yeah. So I'm gonna wear purple tomorow although on a funny note:
Who the hell decided on purple?! lol just wondering  ^_^ but yeah I'm happy to support this cause i guess you could say, and if you read my blog called 'I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND'  you will know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment