Friday, February 4, 2011

OHAYOCON '11 ~ AFTERMATH lolz

So...... yet another blog where I have no idea what to write about.....
Well, um.... I have absolutely no idea what to write but maybe I'll have an idea after the fire drill, idk.
We'll see, I guess, but that's not till 9: 15 so what do I do until then?

Um.... well I guess I could do a small blog on Ohayocon '11. Yeah! That's what I'll do. lolz

Okay, so
OHAYOCON '11

It was SUPER FUN AND AMAZING! I absolutely loved going just as much as last year. It was super fun and everyone was so amazing. Except for this one dude who called me Zombie L then asked either me or my L (I'm still not sure which one of us he was talking too) (my cousin think's it was Laney (L) and I thought it was me but oh well) and he asked one of us how it felt to die and I politly pointed out that I was not Zombie L, I was Beyond Birthday (BB) [an entirely different character] and then I told him "but still not good." cause it still doesn't feel very good to die, either way. And he looked pissed. So oh well. He needs to get his character's strait and stop being such a jerk cause it's not that he didn't know who I was it was that he got all upset when I politly corrected him. Not to mention he needs to be more specific on who he's talking too. Just sayin'.
But other than that I had an amazing time and I know Laney and my cousin did too. We looked SO SUPER AMAZING! I will have to post some pictures in my next blog after I get them from my cousin. We used her camera so I don't have any of the pictures yet. lolz
But we did have a run in with the same creepy little girl that we had issues with last year when she like stalked Dei. She found us after we hadn't even been there for like 5 min. and just kept asking for Mello! IT WAS CREEPY!
So eventually we tried to sell out another Mello since we saw one down stairs earlier and we just wanted her to leave. IT WAS SCARY! SHE'S FREAKIN' PSYCHOPATHIC!
But Creepers aside, like I keep saying it was fun. The Gir Hour was amusing and the Hetalia panel "Ask A Nation" was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! It was so funny, expecially when someone asked America what he thought of their rainbow flag. America answered that he "colored with all the crayons in the box!" everyone died laughing it was so funny.
~random injection~Okay well, I'm back from the firedrill now lolz~
Okay so, yeah, that's really all there is to say about Ohayocon. I'm looking forward to next year.

~Peace&Love
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment