Friday, February 25, 2011

A Death In The Family - UPDATE

I meant to update this earlier but I never got the chance so I'm gonna do it now.

Apparently we have more information now, and we believe, after family members talking to eachother, that my Uncle Danny got the blood clot when he fell on the ice a few days earlier. It was like one of those full out, land-flat-on-your-back falls and he was actually really hurt for a while. We believe this may be how he got the blood clot.

So yeah...... sucks..... alot....
Oh, yeah the funeral was last Thursday...

it was super boring and super depressing and made me cry although i wanted to smack the preacher.
Apparently my Uncle Danny's Wife's brother is a preacher/pastor dude (whatever the hell he is) and he was doing the speach thing you know and it was all good and then he launches into this like recruting routine and it was pissing me and my dad off. It was TOTALLY inapropriate.
I was so pissed it made me not sad cause not only that but he also was doing this "well, if you don't believe in the same Jesus he [uncle danny] did then you're never gonna see him again"!!!!!
So he basically just said to us "If you're not a christian than you'll never see him again"
now the preacher/pastor can have his believe. if he beleives that way then he can that's his choise but don't tell me I'll never see him again at his funeral if i'm not a christian. it was just stupid and pissed me off. So yeah anyway.
my grandpa is taking it hard and idk what's gonna happen now but hopefully it will get easier on my grandma and stuff so fingers crossed.

So yeah... ranting...

That's all for now

~Peace&Love,
Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment