Friday, September 16, 2011

Stupid School and Crazy Homework

Okay, so I know my last rant about School and stuff was really short but that's because I was supposed to be doing homework and stuff and I was just really annoyed. So I just feel like this is a blog worthy occasion because 2 things:
1) I AM ELIGABLE FOR NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY!!! OMG!!!
and
2) This is the FIRST FRIDAY EVERY WHERE I HAVE HAD TO DO HOMEWORK!
I don't nessecarrily have to do it tonight, but I feel I have to because I have so much that I don't want to stress myself out even more on Sunday by not having enough time to finish it all even though I'm still not convinced that I will get all my Chemistry questions done anyway... there is just too much work involved with each question for me to be able to do them quickly..... so yeah...

This year is gonna be insane. It's the first year I actually have challenging classes with hard homework and honestly, it's gonna kill me I think. I'm gonna have to change my entire habits and everything if I'm gonna start doing well enough to actually pass those stupid AP tests at the end of the year I think.

IDK. I guess we'll see but I don't know... this makes me a little scared for college..... I guess I never really knew or gave it much thoguht as to actually HOW MUCH they really expect you to do on your own... I'm so used to teachers reminding me of everything we have to do and stuff... but oh well.. I guess we'll have to see how it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment